· Unique non-directional structure of rock wool insulation is denser than traditional insulation products.
· Non-directional fibres help to absorb acoustic waves and can reduce the intensity and propagation of noise.
· Effectively reduces airflow and sound transmission.
· Higher air flow resistivity means better sound attenuation.
· Rock wool can withstand temperatures up to 1177º C, consequently, it does not contribute to the development and spread of fire or the release of toxic gases.
· Rock wool is water repellent yet vapour permeable.
· The long-term R-value of stone wool is unaffected by moisture over time due to the inherent drying potential of the product.
· Completely resistant to rot, mildew, mould and bacterial growth, contributing to a safer indoor environment.